TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY TO ANY HENNIE’S RESTAURANTS
1. AGREEMENT. These Terms and Conditions apply to each person (“you” or “your”) who attempts to enter any of the licensed Hennie’s Restaurants (the “Hennie’s”), or who purchases or has possession of a ticket for an event at the Hennie’s (“ticket”). By attempting to enter a Hennie’s, you will be deemed to have agreed to these Terms and Conditions. This will also create an agreement between the Hennie’s Company (Proprietary) Limited (“the Company”, “we”, “our” or “us”) and you.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Clauses 8, 9, 11 and 13 are important. They make you take on liability and risks and take away your rights and remedies. They also limit and exclude our liability and responsibilities.
2. INTERPRET TO COMPLY WITH LAW. These Terms and Conditions will only apply as far as allowed by law. These Terms and Conditions must be interpreted so that they will not break the law and must be applied as far as the law allows.
3. RIGHT OF ADMISSION IS RESERVED. You are entitled to enter any of the Hennie’s Restaurants in order to make use of the restaurant or the bar area on condition that you comply with these Terms and Conditions at all times. If you do not comply with these Terms and Conditions, we, or any of our representatives on our instructions, may refuse to allow you admission to Hennie’s, and we may remove you from the said Hennie’s, and we may also prevent you from entering any Hennie’s in future for any purpose.
4. PROHIBITED ITEMS. We may prevent you from bringing particular items into any of the Hennie’s Restaurants. You are also not allowed to bring any items into the Restaurants which we reasonably considered to be unacceptable or inappropriate. Such items include, but are not limited to the following: alcohol, radios, bottles, tins, glasses, bugles, crackers, cooler boxes, firearms, knives, or any dangerous or hazardous objects. We may conduct reasonable examinations and searches to ensure compliance.
5. PROHIBITED BEHAVIOUR. You are not allowed to behave in any way which is a nuisance, violent, abusive, disruptive, threatening, an infringement of somebody’s rights, or which we reasonably consider to be inappropriate or unacceptable.
6. NO SMOKING. You are only allowed to smoke at designated smoking areas and not in the general no smoking section of the Hennie’s Restaurants.
7. ACCESS AND VIP AREA. We may restrict your access to certain parts of the Hennie’s Restaurants and you are only allowed to access those parts of the Hennie’s which we allow. We will take reasonable steps to supply you with good seating, but we reserve the right to substitute your seat with another seat at any time.
8. RISK. You enter and use the Hennie’s Restaurant facilities at your own risk. You also accept and take on all risks linked to or arising from the use and parking of any vehicles which you use as transport to or from the Hennie’s. This also includes, but is not limited to, where these vehicles are parked anywhere within the Hennie’s premises.
9. WE ARE NOT LIABLE. The Company, its officials, agents, representatives and employees will not be liable or held responsible to you or anybody else for any loss, injury or damage of whatever nature and however arising from or in connection with any of the following:
9.1 any event held at the Hennie’s;
9.2 the cancellation or postponement of any event;
9.3 damage to, or theft from, or theft of any vehicle or any of its contents;
9.4 death or personal injury;
9.5 the actions or omissions of any person;
9.6 lost, stolen property; or
9.7 where we exercise any of our rights in these Terms and Conditions.
10. No photography, audio or video recording is allowed during an event at any of the Hennie’s Restaurants unless otherwise stated by the Company.
11. The Company may use your image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, photograph or picture taken at any of its premises during normal operating hours and use the said image for marketing purposes.
12.Hennie’s Restaurants are under 24 hour surveillance.
13.1 You must follow the standard COVID-19 protocols at all times –
3.1.1 Wear a mask – except for when you are consuming food or beverages;
3.1.2 Maintain a distance of 1,5m when seated.
13.2 You acknowledge that you have considered your age, health, co-morbidities and other vulnerabilities prior to entering the said Hennie’s and irrevocably indemnifies the Hennie’s Sports Bar (Pty) Ltd in the event that you fall ill or contract COVID-19 following your attendance at the restaurant.
14. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
14.2 Your personal information shall be processed in accordance with the provisions of the aforementioned policy.
15. HENNIE’S TATOO LOYALTY PROGRAM.
Any patron who bears a legit Hennie’s Tattoo (henna excluded) and presents it to a manager will get his / her first drink*, on us, whilst taking into account the following terms and conditions:
15.1 Order any drink that comes in a single glass including, but not limited to::
- Chosen drink must appear on our latest Hennie’s drinks menu
- Hot drinks
- Non-alcoholic drinks (for instance a soda or juice)
- Double spirt and mix (for instance brandy and coke)
- Cocktails (all)
- Other drinks not excluded below.
15.2 Excluding the below:
- Melktjommel milkshakes
- No Blafsap 3L cocktail
- No shooter trays
- No bucketsNo buckets
- No bottles liquor (spirit, wines and others)
- No 1Litre beer mugs
- No Beer Boots
- No bottle wine or champagne
- No sharing or drinks specials (2 x DBL Brandy & Coke)s
15.3 Special T’c and C’s:
- The Client must at least order 1 x drink / food item aside from the free drink he / she is receiving free of charge as part of the promo
- Only the person who bears the tattoo can choose a free drink, no people accompanying such person
- We reserve the right o alter or cancel this promotion with or without notice